Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Style Collaboration- EXR

About a week ago, I got my free product from EXR( it is Korean brand) in collaboration whit YOZO magazine.I had a change to choose between 8 products. I chose harem pants.
How do you feel?
I have to say that the fabric is really soft and skin friendly. Also those pants are amazingly comfortable.Plus I can wear them absolutely everywhere.
What is your codi point?
I am wearing a vintage hat, a blouse which is designed by Mirjam Aasma, vintage shoes and also EXR harem pants.

Occasion?
As I said before I can wear them absolutely everywhere.And i think that this is the biggest plus!

Do you Love it?

Out of 5 points , I would give 3,5:)


Special thanks to Aleksandr Vinogradov(photographer), Madlen Hirtentreu, Anne Sulg and Kim Sekyu!:)

http://www.iyozo.com/index.php/exr-collaboration


sorri, musta värvi kirja pärast:S!


No comments:

Post a Comment